This course is for all staff who have conversations! It may be of particular benefit to those with line management responsibility or who work directly with clients, customers and the community.
If you work as part of Fife's Health and Social Care Partnership with Adults/Older Adults and are interested in further opportunities to learn about using the Coach Approach, please email email@example.com
The aim of this course is to introduce you to the coach approach used in Fife Council - to give you the tools and understanding to give it a try. Although created for staff within Fife Council and references are made to Fife Council, this eLearning is still relevant and will provide an overview of the Coach Approach.
By the end of this course you will
- understand why we use the coach approach
- understand what it is and how we use it
- be able to apply Fife Council’s coach approach framework – CLEAR
- understand the importance of questions and review
- know where to access further tools and support