If you are involved in the storage and/or preparation of food for other people, it is important that you are able to carry out these tasks in a way that ensures their health and safety is not put at risk. This course covers the following areas:
- Your legal responsibilities
- Food safety
- Personal hygiene and your responsibilities
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Temperature control
- Safe food practices (including cross contamination)
- High risk foods
There is an assessment at the end of the course. Remember to take a screenshot of your final assessment score to confirm your completion of this course. The guide below will help you if you are unsure how to do this.
Food Hygiene Awareness E-learning
Click on the course link to get started. The course will open in a new window.