Child Sexual Exploitation
If you are an employee of Fife Council, DO NT DO THIS COURSE! You must do the version in the Health and Social Care category for the course to be added to your training record. If you do this version of the course it will not be recorded.
This is a short Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) online course designed to provide an awareness or refresher for:
- all staff who work with children and young people,
- those who may have contact with children and young people whilst carrying out the roles and responsibilities of their post.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Identify and describe the key vulnerability factors, risk indicators and spectrum of experiences of children and young people in relation to CSE
- Recognise the importance of information sharing and multi-agency partnership in responding to children and young people
- Develop strategies to increase confidence in direct work with children and young people regarding CSE
- Explain the key terminology and definitions in relation to CSE
What to do now:
Step 1: Click here to access the e-learning course.
Step 2: Once you have completed the e-learning course, click here to complete the evaluation feedback form.
Step 3: Once you have completed your evaluation form please click here to print your certificate.