Child Sexual Exploitation
This is a short Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) online course designed to provide an awareness or refresher for:
- all staff who work with children and young people,
- those who may have contact with children and young people whilst carrying out the roles and responsibilities of their post.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Identify and describe the key vulnerability factors, risk indicators and spectrum of experiences of children and young people in relation to CSE
- Recognise the importance of information sharing and multi-agency partnership in responding to children and young people
- Develop strategies to increase confidence in direct work with children and young people regarding CSE
- Explain the key terminology and definitions in relation to CSE
What to do now:
Step 1: Click here to access the e-learning course.
Step 2: Once you have completed the e-learning course, click here to complete the evaluation feedback form.
Step 3: Once you have completed your evaluation form please click here to print your certificate.